26 January 2014

Cool Fm OAP Blasts Celebrites! Says They Wear Fake + He's Got Wristwatches Worth $200,000

Now when we see people in the entertainment world blast others, then it gets more interesting to us, lol. Here is what Freeze said, when he was asked how many wristwatches he owns by a reporter. He also spoke about how Nigerian celebrities wear fakes. 

"Not like how many, like how much.I have maybe $200,000 in wristwatches. What I am wearing now is a Rolex Daytona, I got it from Polo for Christmas. It cost about $30,000. Polo is Nigeria’s only authorised dealer, so I bought it from the company and I love it.

First thing first, for all the entertainers putting up pictures of their accessories on Instagram, can they please tweet the receipt from an authorised dealer. Trust me, I have seen too many celebs wear fake stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment