29 April 2014

Angela Okorie gives own account of theft scandal involving her in SA

I got plenty mails from some guys in South Africa who wanted me to expose Angela Okorie as a thief. They sent me pics, police phone numbers, details of what supposedly happened over there but I didn't touch the story because I suspected they were just trying to mess this lady up...and according to her own version of things, that's exactly what happened.

Actress Angela Okorie was arrested and detained for a day in South Africa last weekend for allegedly stealing $3,200 from a friend's home. Reacting to the story to Yes! Magazine, Angela says it was all blackmail from a friend/fan named Prosper, whose sexual advances she turned down and whose stock in trade is to extort money from Nigerians who go to South Africa for project.

No comments:

Post a Comment